How to Drink Green Tea at Night: A Helpful Guide
Drinking green tea before bed is a great way to give your body the nutrients it needs to rest, and also heal any wounds that you might have from spending a lot of time on your computer. Many people believe that drinking a Ginseng tea before bed will provide them with the same results, but ordinary green tea will do just as well, if not better, than ginseng tea. There are many health benefits to drinking green tea, and I highly discourage you from drinking alcohol instead of green tea.
The first thing that you should do before drinking any kind of tea is test to see if it affects your sleep. This can be done by drinking a small amount of the tea and then going to bed normally. If you have trouble sleeping, then drink some more of the tea and see if that improves your sleep. For most people, 4 or 5 cups of green tea will allow them to have a good night’s sleep, and they won’t have to worry about waking up extremely sluggish or having no energy during the day. However, depending on what kind of lifestyle you lead, you might need more or less tea in order for you to get the results that you desire.
After testing out how much green tea affects your sleep, it is time to start cooking with some ingredients! Here are a few recommendations on things that you can add to your greens teas in order to make them more enjoyable:
– Honey: Add honey to teas that aren’t sweet enough already? Yes please! Honey has tons of vitamins and minerals in it, and it can definitely help pull some things out of the bowl for you.
– Lemon: Lots of lemon goes great with honey too! Adding some fresh lemon juice into your teakettle will enhance the flavor a lot more than using water mixed with lemonade would. Using both honey and lemon is really easy too; just squeeze some juice into your cup right before pouring boiling water onto it.
– Ginger: Sometimes ginger can be pretty spicy, so finding ways to make use of this spice is ideal. Thanks to oneofmybestfriendsfeeling99 , we can easily zest a couple pieces of ginger before throwing away the whole piece. Then we can add ginger root into our teas when we are cooking and achieve great results!
– Cinnamon: This isn’t really something that we add because it tastes good on its own, but adding cinnamon to your teas gives them an amazing taste that isn’t too overpowering. Some people actually prefer having cinnamon in their teas over honey (myself included).
– Other vegetables/ fruits: Don’t restrict yourself to only using vegetables when making your green tea additions! Berries go great in oolong teas, and bananas can turn any sort of sugar into buttery creaminess. You are free to explore all sorts of different recipes here!
As you can see, there are lots of different options that you have for making excellent green icedTea at home . With just a little bit of planning ahead, you can have yourself some very invigorating iced Teatoxes !